wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maelstrom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings to Wardens :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmauch

Grimmauch

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Greetings to Wardens :) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to Wardens :)   Greetings to Wardens :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Hey hey lads and lasses..

Decided to drop in and introduce myself to the guild before applying Wink , you can blame Oougho and Murhamies of that. I've been struck with a terrible luck and they happen to be my real life friends, but meh what can you do Wink

I started playing WoW in the closed beta and have been playing on and off through the years. First character was a paladin, which I have mainly played. I stopped playing completely after TBC had been out for awhile, was bit too cartoony and lovely colours for me. And after months and months of begging by Oougho, I decided to give the game another twirl. And here I am.. in love with the new DK class, like it was made for me Razz

Like I said, at the moment I play Death Knight, which I've dragged to level 76 now, hopefully 80 by the end of the month. So if anyone needs a tank or dps that level drop me a whisper Wink

See you around and hopefully at somepoint I can call myself a Wardens member.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to Wardens :)   Greetings to Wardens :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Be welcom in our forums !! cheers To bad you have not fall in love with enhance shaman though =D
Back to top Go down
Oougho

Oougho

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to Wardens :)   Greetings to Wardens :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:27 pm

I tried my best but he is still playing dk...
Back to top Go down
Grimmauch

Grimmauch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to Wardens :)   Greetings to Wardens :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Oougho wrote:
I tried my best but he is still playing dk...
And you still need a haircut.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to Wardens :)   Greetings to Wardens :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:59 am

Quote :

Nah, he is fine like that ! Smile Really !
Back to top Go down
Grimmauch

Grimmauch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to Wardens :)   Greetings to Wardens :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 am

Aozora wrote:
Quote :

Nah, he is fine like that ! Smile Really !

Greetings to Wardens :) 350292
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to Wardens :)   Greetings to Wardens :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to Wardens :)
Page 1 of 1