wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maelstrom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester

Jester

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Empty
PostSubject: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 am

Hello, and thanks in advance for reading my offer without deleting the thread.

I'm currently in posession of a shitload of various shit from the BAFFO gbank. All this shit is shit I don't need as I already quit playing, and I'd be willing to donate a shitload of this shit to Wardens.

The shit consists of a lot of herbs, meat, some consumables, gems (not too sure about this one), a couple of BoE epics.

In return for all this awesomeness I only want an apology from the few Wardens members who called me a nolifer and various other mean stuff. It's not my fault I was born with a slight hint of autism, and as most of you already know, it can be hard.

If you guys are interested in this offer, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Azath

Azath

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:14 am

As guild bank officer i'm happy to announce that our guild tabs are full in mats in terms of enchanting mats,cooking mats,enough BoE epics to change realm's economic situation plus 65k raw gold and such.thank you for kindness though i'm not accepting your offer.
ps:as for apoligy since i have never talked to you , you have to sort it out whomever called you nolifer.since we have no pressure on our members unlike BAFFO.
Regards Azath
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am

Greetings from beyond the great youtube-barrier to you, Ottoman friend.

I'm sad to see you choose to reject my offer with such haste, although it comes as no surprise.

As for pressure on BAFFO members: I have no idea what you're on about.

Kind regards, Bear
Back to top Go down
Fuo

Fuo

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 am

Hey jester, I'm the guild manager and i'm pleased to let you know we apologise. Now if u want to donate your items to Fuo by mail then we will love you long time

Thanks and goodbye
Back to top Go down
suure

suure

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 am

can i has your gold
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Fuo wrote:
Hey jester, I'm the guild manager and i'm pleased to let you know we apologise. Now if u want to donate your items to Fuo by mail then we will love you long time

Thanks and goodbye

Hey Rico, it's been a while. Post the pic of you deejaying and i'll give you 1000g.
Back to top Go down
Fuo

Fuo

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:51 pm

who are you??? Very Happy

oke here it comes

Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) 379305146_5_xHZ9
Back to top Go down
Azath

Azath

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Jester wrote:
Greetings from beyond the great youtube-barrier to you, Ottoman friend.

I'm sad to see you choose to reject my offer with such haste, although it comes as no surprise.

As for pressure on BAFFO members: I have no idea what you're on about.

Kind regards, Bear

Great barrier youtube ? Ottoman ? you jumped out of 1800s ? I have no idea what are you on to , though it's weird you flame somebody with needling words who just doesn't accept your offer.that said you have nothing to offer for me neither friendship nor in game goods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)   Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good afternoon, Wardens. (not trolling)
Page 1 of 1