wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maelstrom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aozora

Aozora

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Empty
PostSubject: Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner   Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:37 am

War screen book

I hate Blood Elf ! hey have torturated our goddes the Narru to stell their holly powers ! They try to control the world. Everything they touch they make it evil. Blood Elves are heretic which need to be cleaned from this world. I'll be the hammer which wil bring the justice. I'll slain them all ! I'll try ! I make this promess ! I'll began to collect the prove of my kill this day. (lvl 38 : 10-11-07)

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111107002906sj4
Lantarion (lvl 42 pal) : This elf was fighting a pirate close the entrance of Booty Bay. I followed him with Yilfing and engaged him with a big shot of mace. He was completly stunned and the pirate continued to fight him. Make me laugh. Then we ended the job.

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111107003655jc9
Droughaal (lvl 42 hunter) : As we walked on the road which go through the jungle, Yilfing saw this hunter buzy with the abomination of Zanzil. We stopped and watched, with the desire of slaying him. The we saw the guy running out of the ruin, scarrified by the goules at his ass. We take the occasion to attack him. Yilfing slowed him with one of her arrow, and I stunned him with a big shot of mace on his head. Don't know who killed him though : Yilfing, me ..or the goule...

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111107214454yr3
Leiblossom (lvl 33 paladin) : we killed her twice...or maybee more. She tried to kill a not experimented human warrior ! Fool

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111107214559rq3
Célèb (lvl 39 paladin) : Blood elves are cowards ! look how he try to hide in the bushes ! What a shame !

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111107215504ns4
This one is not a blood elf, but he helped a stupid mage to kill me. The mage had been killed by Deathklaat

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111707001705ra1
Daidrax (lvl 46, huntress)

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111807171650lr5
Morhedel (lvl 44 warlock) : At first Yilfing just ordered to Minuit to kill his demon. But the warlock love demon and call it back from Hell. Then minuit killed a second time the demon. I guess it was too much for the Blood Elf which began to yell curse over Yilfing. He ddin't know that I was close, close enough to fill her body with Holly Light...and when she was out of danger ! Hop 8 I ran and stunned him with a powerfull hit of mace on his skull !

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111807191236sj0
Fiosaiche (lvl 42 warlock): killed three time that day !

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot111807231232it1
Bandero (lvl 45 hunter) : water make him unable to escape from my holly hammer of justice !

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot112407000802dr8
Syvan (hunter 45) and his friend Dislike the Troll (shaman 43) : That was a damn long story. Syvan is a bad arroguant bllod elf. a little bit coward aswell. But he hit hard. I tried once to kill him alone, face to face. But he traped me and di all the hunter trick. So I died. Then, he came back with some powerfull friend of him. They were a little party and they killed me several times.
It was revenge time : Myio came rescue me, to kill the druid and all other powerfull fighter while I was killing the hunter. Then with Yilfing, we saw him again and we tried to kill him a second time to give him a lessoon. He killed us, we killed him, he killed us, staying at our corpses. We had been forced to call for Myio again. And so goes the evening, he killed us, we killed him and so on...until his revenge...

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot112407005207zp5
The revenge of Syvan : This bastard came with a very powerfull friend and some other. They were five, laughing at us. Well they killed me and Ylfing, but soon after Myio and Fhalarna came for revenge, and kill them all, letting me the plasure to kill some of his friend. Others ran away in cowardise. Just for Justice i killed him again while he was trying to run away in swimming.

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot112307233352zo0
Unfortunately for her, she had been in the wrong time with the wrong person. To bad for her, she had been killed for that.

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot112307234247xm5
That was friends of Syvan the hunter. The druid was very powerfull and had been slain by Myio. I killed the warlock, or atleast gave him the finaly hit.

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot112507001620iq9

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot112807002802kl2
Laudeur (lvl 38 priest) : Stupid and coward little priest which tryied to warn the guard about my hostile behaviour. Well, he succed twice, but died in his adventure. But mouhahahahaha, the last time, he died alone, killed by the guard !!

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner   Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:21 pm

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot113007225953wq2

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot113007234555in9

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot113007235140bv9
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner   Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:17 am

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot120507200313kw0
When I saw this mage on her chocobo I knew she was trying to kill the draenei shaman I just saw running away as the hell was as his butt. I persue her then..and I saw I was right. She died!

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot120707232332vm3
Finalshadow (lvl paladin): When I heard the name of this guy, I though : this guy need to die ! Such a nickname can not exist on this world ! Such stupidity and arroguance must be punished !

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot121507194530ga9
It's maybe the first time I've encounter a Blood Elf which can fight with some honnor. When I defeted him, for the first time I felt a different feeling, a kind of respect, and I forget one instant from where he used the light power.

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot122307234734hp4

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot122407020704ls9

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot122407020927gs9

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Wowscrnshot122607032516iu5
What the image don't show is that I fall the instant after cause of her stupid curse !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner   Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lou's war screenbook : blood elf cleaner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wardens :: Wardens' room :: Screenshot-
Jump to: